Shop online at Stage Stop Gun Shop's Web Store.
Please keep in mind that the Web Store offers an extensive list of items in addition to the inventory we carry at our physical location.
If the item you are searching for is not available at our Web Store, please call or email us at the shop and we will check our inventory, or place a special order for you.
Buying guns online is both safe and easy, plus it saves you time and money. However, there are certain federal and state laws that must be obeyed.
First off, you must be 18 years of age or older to purchase long guns and 21 years of age or older to purchase any other authorized firearm in accordance to federal and state laws. Secondly, Federal Firearms Laws prevent us from shipping firearms directly to you. Instead, we ship any firearm purchased on our site to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
Here’s how it works:
- Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all federal and state laws. For a listing of these laws, please visit the following link in the Gun Laws section of the National Rifle Association’s web site.
- California residents may come to our retail locations in either Mariposa or Atwater to complete necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.
- If you are not a California resident, or you live outside of the Mariposa or Merced Counties, you may find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a nominal fee. To find an FFL dealer in your area, please visit the FFL Locater Page of the FFL Registry.
- Have your dealer FAX or email us a copy of their valid and signed FFL form.
- Our FAX number in Mariposa is 209-966-3888 and Atwater is 209-358-4863.
- Emailed copies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT: Please make sure your dealer includes your Order ID#, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFLC number.
- Once we have received the FFL, we will ship your order to your dealer and you will receive a confirmation of shipment via email. NOTE: We include two envelopes with your order, one addressed to your FFL without any order totals or pricing, and one addressed to you with your invoice.
- Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you and you can complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.